Intel Raid Controller SRCSASLS4I Pci-express Interface 128MB M2D Lp
- This RAID controller has four internal SAS/SATA ports and uses a x8 or wider PCI Express* server board slot. 1. 2 Operating System Support Supports SAS/SATA devices at speeds up to 300 MB/second per port Supports the SATA II protocol over SAS transp
- Online capacity expansion Online RAID level migration Physical drive roaming RAID controller migration Fast virtual drive initialization Hot-spare drive configuration, both private and global
- SATA drive hot-plug Staggered spin-up Native command queuing Support for SMART* Auto rebuild Variable data stripe size configured per virtual drive
- Contains four internal SAS/SATA ports Supports up to 8 SAS/SATA II devices via expanders Supports up to 64 virtual disks Supports up to 8 arrays Supports RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60 Hardware exclusive OR (XOR) assistance
- 128 MB of ECC DDR2 667 MHz SDRAM integrated on the controller Read and write cache policy SES2 intelligent enclosure support PCI hot-plug support Background media test (patrol read) Background data integrity test
- Format: CD
- Operating System: Windows
- Hardware Platform: Pc
The Intel RAID Controller SRCSASLS4I provides high-performance, cost-effective information protection. The SRCSASLS4I has a low profile MD2 compliant size that permits it to fit in systems of numerous form elements. With expander support it is excellent for systems using expander backplanes and as a lot as 16 SAS or SATA difficult drives.
© 2019 By Raid Controler Cards - All Rights Reserved.