Star Tech. Com 2 Port Pci Express Sata 6 Gbps E Sata Controller Card - Dual Port Pcie Sata Iii Card - 2 INTERNAL/2 External Card PEXESAT322I
- Includes both a full and low profile/half-height bracket for installation into any size of desktop computer
- Uses existing SATA I/II cabling
- This versatile add-in card offers SATA III connectivity (6Gbps), while remaining backward compatible with SATA I (1. 5Gbps) and II (3Gbps) device connections, which helps eliminate the expense of having to upgrade drives
- Compliant with SATA revision 3. 0, which can support up to 6Gbps of bandwidth
- This PCIe SATA controller card has two SATA channels that can be independently switched between the internal or external (e SATA) ports as needed
- Two internal/external switchable SATA ports
- Support for SATA-based optical drives (CD/DVD/BD)
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ) and ATA/ ATAPI commands
- English (Unknown)
- English (Original Language)
- Operating System: Windows XP(32/64-bit)/ Server 2003(32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2/ Vista(32/64-bit)/ 7(32/64-bit)/ 8 (32/64-bit)
Add 2 external or internal SATA 6 Gbps ports to a personal laptop or laptop or computer through a PCI Express slot. The PEXESAT322I SATA III Controller card is backed by our 2-year manufacturer warranty and free lifetime technical support. The card is fully compliant with the SATA revision 3. 0 specification (as much as 6Gbps of data bandwidth) , enabling you to utilize the speeds of high performance difficult drives and Solid State Drives (SSD) , also as SATA-based optical drives (CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, Blu-Ray ). The PEXESAT322I PCI Express SATA III Controller Card (6 Gbps) gives you the option to add 2 internal or external SATA ports to your computer, via a single PCI Express (x1) card slot. The card functions on board jumper selection, which enables you to configure the card to provide 2 internal or external SATA III ports, or a single particular of each, as needed. The SATA III card attributes Port Multiplier (PM) help on each port, which allows multiple drives to be connected over a single cable when needed to maximize the quantity of SATA device connections while reducing the amount of cabling needed.
© 2018 By Raid Controler Cards - All Rights Reserved.