Star Tech. Com 4 Port Pci Express 2. 0 Sata Iii 6GBPS Raid Controller Card With Hyper Duo Ssd Tiering - Pcie Sata 3 Controller Adapter
- Maximize system capability with SATA III connection speeds
- Leverage SSD performance and standard HDD capacity with Hyper Duo technology
- Supports hardware RAID 0, 1, and 1+0 modes configured through BIOS
- Fully compliant with SATA 3. 0 specifications and backward compatible with SATA I/II (1. 5/3. 0Gbps) drives
- 4 AHCI SATA III (6Gbps) ports through PCI Express x2
- Compliant with PCI Express 2. 0 standards
- Supports Hyper Duo SSD auto-tiering
- Fit any standard or low profile chassis with included brackets
- English (Unknown)
- English (Original Language)
Add 4 Internal SATA III (6Gbps) ports to a private computer by signifies of a PCI Express x2 slot - The PEXSAT34RH 4-Port PCI Express 2. 5” 120 GB (VTX3-25SAT3-120G) , HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 3. 1 x HDD + 2 x SSD Hyper Duo (Safe Mode) , 715. 0 SATA Controller Card with Hyper Duo adds 4 AHCI SATA III ports to a personal computer through a PCIe slot (x2) , delivering many internal 6Gbps connections for high-performance difficult drives and Solid State Drives (SSDs ). Software Used: IO Meter, 256KB Sequential Read, queue depth = 10. 28 MB/S, 120 GB. Featuring Hyper Duo technology, the SATA card offers SSD auto-tiering which lets you balance the performance advantages of SSD storage with the cost-effectiveness and essential capacity of common challenging drives. com warranty and totally free lifetime technical assistance. 28 MB/s, 2 TB. 13 MB/s, 2 TB. 81 MB/s, 2 TB. Plus, the SATA controller card delivers an effective hardware RAID solution, with native RAID (0, 1, 1+0) help. Throughput Benchmark, Drive configuration, Throughput, Drive size, 1 x HDD, 112. This PCIe SATA 6gbps card is backed by a 2-year Star Tech. (Note: The Hyper Duo automatic storage tiering function is compatible with Windows® XP, Vista, 7 and 8 only ). 1 x HDD + 1 x SSD Hyper Duo (Safe Mode) , 489. 5” 2 TB (WD20EARS ). 1 x SSD, 490. The PCIe SATA controller card supports Port Multiplier (PM) , enabling multiple SATA drives to be connected to 1 port more than a single cable, for a total of 7 drives (Up to 4 drives by way of PM on one port, and a single drive for the remaining 3 ports ). Drives Used: SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 Series 2. By combining SSD and HDD drives into a single volume (as a lot as 3 SSD + 1 HDD) , Hyper Duo discreetly works in the background to determine and move regularly accessed files towards the faster SSD drive (s) for enhanced data throughput – up to 80% of SSD performance!
© 2018 By Raid Controler Cards - All Rights Reserved.